RMR1 - "HARMONY COMES BY BALANCING TENSION"
- We’re not born out of the Universe, we’re born of the Universe
- You and I are no different than the trees, no different than the sea
- You wouldn’t know what simplicity is without complexity
- Worrying is praying for something you don’t want
- If we don’t use the idea, it’s going to find someone else
- I didn’t have a space of vulnerability. I just had to decide to be vulnerable with myself.
- We may not be able to convince them but one thing you can do is show them