Welcome to Art of Change Jobs
I'm listing openings from companies I heard about from friends. If you're interested in a job, just "copy" the job you're interested in, then "paste" it into the "Send us a message" field at the bottom of the page. Enter your email, then write a line or two about why you're interested. We'll go from there!
- QA Engineer at a 30 person photography software startup in Bellevue, WA
- Developer at a 30 person photography software startup in Bellevue, WA
- Executive Director at a national non-profit in California
Have a job opening you want listed here? Simply send me a message using the "Send us a Message" form at the bottom of the page.
- Ramit Sethi's Dream Job and Earn 1k - a collection of free resources created by NYT best selling author Ramit Sethi.
- Patterns.co - If you have a chance to attend, please do so. That 1 week course shifted my thinking. Art of Change was born during that week.
Blogs I can't go without reading:
- Seth Godin - Just sign up for and read his daily emails. No really, just do that. You'll understand later.
- Derek Sivers - I sent an email out of desperation to Mr. Sivers during my first week of law school. His response helped me find meaning in law school, push, and turned it into one of the best experiences of my life. Follow his blog.
- Farnam Street - One of the best blogs I've found about taking your critical thinking to the next level.
- Cal Newport - He's focused on "Decoding Patterns of Success". His emails are wicked reminders of the power of deep work. Cal shares ways to create more space for deep work through your work day.
- Scott Young - Underestimated (in my opinion) blog about rapid learning. Dude did a 4 year MIT Computer Science degree in 1 year.
- Articles Spreadsheet - A collection of my favorite articles and videos from around the web.
- Anki - Free software to remember things forever.
- The Janki Method - An article on using Anki well.
- 80/20 Research - Use this article as a guide for doing market research in an afternoon.
- LaunchRock - Create free landing pages to grow your email list before you build.
- Lean Canvas - Create a 1 page business model to test your assumptions.
- InvisionApp - Create free mock-ups of your app that people can play with before coding.
- Startup Weekend - A weekend long "dive in and get shit done" startup event. Test your idea by working on it over the weekend. Some of my best friends are from Startup Weekends.
- Thunderclap - Build a social movement around your idea overnight (if it’s good).
Health & Wellness:
- 4 Hour Chef (free audio book) - Tim Ferriss' best-selling book about learning to achieve mastery in a field in 6 months or less. He uses cooking to apply and teach the method.
Some Interviews I've done:
- 10khrs - Hosted by Grant and Vince (Grant was interview 17 on Art of Change).